Friday, March 20, 2015

Comments On (8-15-12)

xxxxx


Brief and enigmatic. Do the x's represent hugs, an adult rating, or the front four of the NY Giants. Hmmmmm. R
comment later when i've finshed reading it......
R
Libby, I think that one of our obligations in here is to try to know the other. I have never met anyone else in here, that take comments as serious as you. You give the time from your life to answer to each of us in the most detailed way, and your comments on our comments is an intellectuals conversation. Since your blog is yours, you can choose what you do. And when you felt that you had something to say, and for this saying to be under consideration, I thought the right way was that you closed comments. Is something that I have seen in here. But to you, having read your comment threads and the time you give to each commenter, to me, cause I trully try to know you, this meant something. To be honest, I missed talking to you. All the best, my friend~!!!!!
Libby, have your people call my people about lunch!
Glad to see you back in the game, Libby. While I like my posts concise and to the point, you might want to add a bit more detail next time. ;-)
Have I ever commented on how damn much I love your smile in your avatar? Hang in there kiddo, I love your posts and comments as well. They force us cynical old farts to think about how to respond and that keeps us on our toes.
I hope you don't think I ever bullied you. I just told you that you should go out, maybe door to door, and engage a hundred willing strangers to describe your interpretations of politics, reality, etc. You will find that the majority probably support drone strikes, American triumphalism, etc. If I was delusional, and really a significant majority of the population saw things your way then Fox News wouldn't be so popular, there would never have been a Tea Party, the reverence for, and tremendous size, of the US military would be non-existent, the national security state wouldn't have grown to its present size, etc. Just think about it before you completely burn out.
A philosophy professor once handed out a final exam that included a blank bluebook and a question sheet that contained one word: "Why?"

Most of the students, after spending considerable time thinking about the things they had learned in this freshman survey course, finally started writing. Some filled their bluebooks and asked for another, filling that, as well, before the bell rang. Only one student got an "A." His (or her) answer: "Because."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You've demonstrated that sometimes the highest thoughts can be expressed with the fewest words.

Or letters.

Thanks!
I will keep learning from you, Libby; so tell it! R
I was so anxious to get to the comments that I forgot to rate - fun comments, and here's your R!
Sigh, I struggle with public displays of affection but okay...

xxxx
I can't read Greek in the original language.
(Where's that Algis dude when a comment from him is FINALLY appropriate?)
A whole post that's nothing but comments. Classic.
I will quote part of my latest post:

As a Big Brother, Uncle, Gunnery Sergeant, who has often had disciplinary control of large groups of savage small boys
I was thinking of writing a guide to “The Etiquette of the Circle Jerk” to be applied as a “Rule Book” for future OS “Dust Ups”

But James beat me to it.

I'd rather form a committee of “Not Quite Dead Yet Poets”, to referee
I don't know if I qualify, since if I think of myself as anything
it is not a “Poet”
I'm more of a Psycho Linguistic Engineer
We always know where you stand! Perfect short...a new record for perfunction.
I suddenly feel like George Bailey at the end of It's A Wonderful Life! Thanks for the TLC and the light hearts and WIT! I really love and appreciate this thread and all of you.

Whew! I had just taken a deep breath and was ready to wade in to what I don't know, but I didn't think it would be pretty.

It is pretty. Pretty great!

You know years ago when I was a teacher in a junior high school and our school newspaper was handing out reward categories for teachers I was voted both "most optimistic" AND "most pessimistic" teacher of the year.

It made me laugh and confide to one class that they all may have been pretty astute and began to explain the concept of a "paradox" and maybe a few of my personal issues. One of the kids abruptly stopped me and said, "Hey, Ms. X, most of us just thought 'pessimist' meant 'pest'." I shut up.

love, libby
"most optimistic" AND "most pessimistic" describes you perfectly. You expect to much out of the flawed and savage creatures that we are. But you are resigned to the notion that there is no divine spark in all of us that dictates the difference between right and wrong.
I like your pessoptimism, ms. libby. :)

xoxo
thanks, guys!!! :-) best, libby
If you are heading to get Gucci on eBay or any other on the net stores, make specified there are closeup images of the GG symbol, the back of the zipper, and without doubt the tab with the serial # and Gucci Engraving beneath the zipper pocket. If there are not closeup photographs, then inquire!
If you can get to a Gucci Outlet Online Store, you can see what a true handbag appears like. As a make a distinction of straightforward simple fact if you have a digital camera mobile cellphone, you can just get a photograph and assess what a true Gucci handbag looks like and what is currently getting bought on the web. I do not know if that is licensed to do so be wary.
Louis Vuitton Handbags On Sale may be taken as the fantastic objects of wish for females who are unto fulfill their thirst for lavish lifestyle and the appeal the model title delivers with it. As they are among the costliest and best amongst purses they have the unusual capability to garner rave difference and positions as city bags that commute to higher workplaces and get tucked by the drawer handles of who is who of top rated feminine executives wherever Louis Vuitton Outlet. Indeed, with no a doubt these purses belong to the genre of excellent high quality that also very last extremely prolonged and are nevertheless regarded as the toys for the haves.

No comments:

Post a Comment