Friday, March 20, 2015

First Denial, Then Anger! (8-14-12)


I said some admittedly really HARSH but honest things about what is happening on this website from my perspective.  I continue to stand by them.  
 
I am not surprised by the blowback. I am finally seeing that what I have been so stressed about on a national level exists on local levels, such as on open salon.
 
I don't know about my flouncing, but I take drone killing really seriously.
 
I am choosing not to read most of the angry and nasty stuff.  Sorry. I am human. Sticks and stones and names do hurt.  
 
What hurts me is the malice coming from strangers who don't begin to know me.  Especially what feels like a female misogyny toward a fellow female.  But that is a topic for a future blog, maybe.
 
I guess I am iconoclastic.  A too kind word for me, maybe, according to some I am sure. 
 
Open salon continues to be a fantastic adventure for me. 
 
Comments off for now once again. 
 
To be continued.  

No comments:

Post a Comment